£35,305 per annum / fixed term maternity cover contract for 12 months
The Royal Opera House produces some of the best opera and ballet in the world.
We are now looking to recruit a Music Librarian on a fixed term maternity cover contract, to service to the highest possible standards the music requirements of the Royal Opera House.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A Music Degree and experience on an orchestral instrument preferably at conservatoire level.
- Significant previous experience in an orchestral music library.
- That they are conversant with all clefs/transpositions etc. used in vocal and orchestral music.
- Significant experience of using Sibelius music notation software.
- A working knowledge of harmony and orchestration.
We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.
A full job description and information on how to apply for this position is available below by logging in or creating an account. If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact the HR Department via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 020 7212 9124. You can also contact us if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00am, Monday 20 March 2017.
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.