Human Resources Administrator
£23,000 per annum, full-time (40 hours per week)
The Royal Opera House aims to enrich people`s lives through opera and ballet. We seek to be always accessible and engaging, to develop new audiences and to break new ground in the presentation of lyric theatre. We do this through a large and diverse team of staff and artists, and nurture a supportive environment where all our talent can thrive.
We are now looking for an exceptional Administrator to join our Human Resources team. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Proactively supporting recruitment and selection (arranging interviews, drafting offer letters and contracts, documentation checks, liaison with payroll, induction administration, etc.).
- Being the first point of contact for enquiries and providing excellent customer service by phone, face-to-face and by email.
- Maintaining confidential staff records and information systems.
- Supporting the wider work of the HR team, which is responsible for pensions and benefits, training, apprenticeships and work placements, health and safety and occupational health.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to further your HR experience in this vibrant organisation and we will support the job holder in their continuing professional development. We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and value the positive impact that difference has on our team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong team player who is able to demonstrate:
- Experience of recruitment administration in a busy HR environment.
- Strong communication skills with a high standard of verbal and written English.
- Excellent IT skills (including Microsoft Office), with a systematic approach to administration.
- The ability to deal with people at all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Sensitivity in dealing with confidential information.
Information on how to apply for this position is available on our website www.roh.org.uk or from the HR department on Tel: 020 7212 9631.
Closing date for applications: 08:00 on Monday 24th April 2017. Interviews will be held on 5th May 2017.
Applicants must have work authorization for the UK.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.