Systems Assistant (Service Desk Support)
Fixed Term contract (Trainee)
£20,000 p.a. pro rata
The Royal Opera House continues to lead the way in opera, ballet, music and dance live on stage at our heritage theatre site here in Covent Garden, and reaching out to audiences across the UK and worldwide with our cinema screenings and content through other digital platforms. The Technology Operations team works to provide a service to all departments across the Royal Opera House Group, including service desk support for other teams and colleagues across the whole organization, in customer service, marketing and scheduling, who depend on a variety of essential systems every day.
We are now looking for a trainee Systems Assistant to join the service delivery team working across the Royal Opera House Group, to provide high quality first and second line user support, problem solving, project implementation support and record keeping for the service desk. The role is offered on a fixed term basis for 12 months and includes an element of learning on the job and training to achieve qualifications in ITIL Foundation, MS Windows and server courses during the period of the contract.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with these qualities:
- Experience working in an office environment or customer facing business together with an interest in developing your skills in technology
- Experience in the use of Microsoft products, Windows desktops and Apple Mac systems and products
- Effective problem solving skills, and a systematic approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in current Information Technology and ability to learn more about new technology
- Consistent high level of customer care and responsiveness and commitment to delivering a high standard of work
We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and value the positive impact difference has on our teams.
A full job description is available below. To apply, scroll to the bottom of the page an click on `Apply Now`. For queries, please contact the Human Resources Department, email: email@example.com and you can also contact us if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00 am, Tuesday 25 April 2017
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.