The Royal Opera House aims to enrich people`s lives through opera and ballet. Home to two of the world`s great artistic companies - The Royal Opera and The Royal Ballet - the organization seeks to be accessible and engaging. Our audiences can come to see the live performances at Covent Garden, and for those across the UK and abroad, though cinema, DVD and web based presentations. Operating from our heritage theatre site, we are one of the busiest repertory theatres in the world and are supported by a broad range of staff, from production teams to front of house, administration and finance.
The Finance Department is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join the Finance team. This role provides a key service to a number of assigned departments across the organization. You will support the work of a range of departments through tracking and reporting costs, overheads and trading income against budget, and then provide management information according to the assigned departments, budgets and forecasts.
Reporting to the Head of Management Accounts, the ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate these skills and qualities:
- Substantial accounting experience in a tightly managed business and relevant experience in a similar role
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills, with high level of competency in Excel to an advanced level, Word and accounting systems, able to become fluent with SUN and Vision
- Strong organization skills and able to prioritise and deliver high quality work to deadlines with minimal supervision
- A high standard of written and verbal English, with strong ability to present information to stakeholders
- Consistent high level of client service and responsiveness, with highly effective relationships with external and internal clients
We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and value the positive impact difference has on our teams.
A full job description is available below. To apply, scroll to the bottom of the page an click on `Apply Now`. For queries, please contact the Human Resources Department, email: email@example.com and you can also contact us if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00am, Tuesday 2 May 2017
Interviews will be held week commencing 8 May 2017
Applicants must have work authorization for the UK.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Alternatively if you have not created an account please click 'Apply Now' below