The Royal Opera House aims to enrich people`s lives through opera and ballet. It seeks to be accessible and engaging, to develop audiences across the UK and to break new ground in the presentation of lyric theatre. In addition to the performances of our work on stage at our heritage theatre site and other venues, and our cinema presentations, we also offer learning and participation initiatives for children and adults from across the UK. As a charity, we could not maintain our reputation, outreach projects, or our digital presence, without the support of our sponsors, philanthropists and members. As an organisation we are committed to ensuring that all our supporters enjoy a rewarding relationship with the Royal Opera House.
The Development and Enterprises Department is looking for an experienced Sponsorship Manager to make a significant contribution to the team and the work of the Department through developing new initiatives and growing our sponsor and business partner relationships. This remit to help grow the sponsorship portfolio will encompass strategic planning and developing new prospects, particularly within growth sectors such as digital, technology and media.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, able to demonstrate these qualities:
- Substantial sponsorship/ corporate fundraising experience
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix, able to work routinely with digital metrics within sponsorship proposals and packages, and the interest and ability to keep up to date with current sponsorship measurement tools
- Ability to create new leads and contacts, drawing on creative thinking and new ideas to generate fundraising
- Expertise in dealing with corporates at a senior level, credibility as an ambassador in the area of sponsorship and advanced relationship building skills
- Research driven, good analytical skills and target focused with effective project management skills
- Excellent writing skills, numerate and very MS Office literate, able to prepare proposals and reports to the highest professional standards.
We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and value the positive impact difference has on our teams.
A full job description is available below. To apply, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on `Apply Now`. For queries, please contact the Human Resources Department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also contact us if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00am, Wednesday 26 April 2017
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.