Technical Direction Coordinator
Fixed Term contract for 12 months
£28,000 per annum
The Royal Opera House produces some of the best opera and ballet in the world.
We are seeking to appoint to the role of Coordinator for the Technical Direction Department. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a Personal Assistant to a busy senior Executive.
- Significant relevant experience of working in an administrative office based role, ideally within a large theatre environment.
- IT skills, including a very strong understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Ability to take and write accurate minutes from meetings.
- An understanding and experience of working in an arts organisation is desirable.
We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.
A full job description and information on how to apply for this position is available below by logging in or creating an account. If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact the HR Department via e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone on 020 7212 9124. You can also contact us if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00 am, Monday, 8 May 2017.
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Alternatively if you have not created an account please click 'Apply Now' below